Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stress!!!

I feel tension tonight. I have  a lot of work to do but I don't have an interest to start it. I feel so lazy. I like to do my work in last minute which I will be regret later. Tomorrow, I planning to do it. Because today I spent a lot of time to this blog. I know I should concentrate to start my work rather than deco this blog. But what to do...deco this blog is much fun and it helped me release my tension. But somehow I feel regret that my time flies just like that. When you feel regret about the time consuming, you start to feel tension. Tomorrow izwan ask me to go to nilai 3 to see the wedding things. I feel I don't want to go and the same time I want to spend my time with him. Its so hard to resist spend time with izwan. Hmm... Ya Allah....please give me strength to overcome all this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment